We are one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of Labeling Machines and with the help of our excellent manufacturing unit, we are manufacturing and exporting an assortment of double side sticker labeler machine for Mono Catron. Mono carton labeling machines.
This model is used for precise labelling on single side or double side simultaneously on any shape & size of containers. The machine operates at the speed upto 100 – 200 – 300 containers/min. (depending upon the label length). Different shape and size of containers can be accommodated on the same machine with / without the help of change parts. Two label dispensers operates independently which allows different size of label application on either side.
The Automatic High Speed HOLOGRAM Sticker Labelling Machine Model SBHSL – 300HG is suitable for applying Hologram Sticker on various type of Labels or Film roll used in Packaging Industries. Machine also suitable to apply small labels on Film roll. It is capable of Labelling upto 300 Hologram per minute depending on Length of Film Roll. The Machine incorporates latest sophisticated Micro Processor Control Label Dispensing system with user friendly Sensing system for Label and product roll.
Our other range of machines is also suitable for applying Security Labels or HOLOGRAM on various products with requires speed.
Machines having required all basic features as a standard fitment to match the current market needs and also saves cost and time.
|Programmable Logic Controller Unit – DELTA Make
|Delta Make Touch screen
|Sanyo denki stepper motor – Japan make
|Panasonic / Delta Make
|Microprocessor controller by Bhagwati make
|Sensors ( Product / Label )
|Leuze – USA or Sick Germany make
|AC Drive ( Variable Speed)
|All Electrical / Electronic cables
|Labb – Germany make
|SMC / Festo make
|8 mm to 50 mm Standard*
|12 mm Minimum
|Label Roll Dia.
|Film Roll Width with Core
|Gap Between two Labels
|Appx. 3 mm
|220 VAC Single Phase Power Supply (50/60 Hz)
|Up to 300 Labels per minute depending on Product Roll and Label
• Uses the reliable PLC Controlled Systems Labelling Head and controller – ensuring Ease of set up
• Full Synchronised speeds – incorporating Imported Stepper Motors / Servo Motor on the labelling heads and AC Brushless motors on all other drives
• Centralising & Aligning Squaring Chains / Screw Worms / Stabilizing Belts- for perfect product alignment without the need for change parts
• Independently Sprung Segmented Overhead Conveyor – allowing for bottle height variations
• Robust, heavy duty construction – the machine is designed for years of trouble free and maintenance free productivity. No lubrication or awkward adjustments are required
• Simple to Operate with the build it alarms and SR controller
• Economical design incorporating high reliability and low maintenance