Gear Pump Filling Machine – Gear Pump Filler machine
Application Gear Pump Liquid Filling Machine , pitch Gear Pump Liquid Filling Machine , diesel oil, crude oil Gear Pump Filling Machine, lube oil Gear Pump Filling Machine , Gear Pump Filler machine for cacao butter, fillers, sugar, vegetable fats and oils, molasses, animal food
Also Gear pump filling machine can fill acid, soap, lye, black liquor, kaolin, lime, latex, sludge etc.
Generally used in
- Petrochemicals: Pure or filled bitumen, pitch, diesel oil, crude oil, lube oil etc.
- Chemicals: Sodium silicate, acids, plastics, mixed chemicals, isocyanates etc.
- Paint and ink.
- Resins and adhesives.
- Pulp and paper: acid, soap, lye, black liquor, kaolin, lime, latex, sludge etc.
- Food: Chocolate, cacao butter, fillers, sugar, vegetable fats and oils, molasses, animal food
Suction and pressure ports need to interface where the gears mesh (shown as dim gray lines in the internal pump images). Some internal gear pumps have an additional, crescent shaped seal (shown above, right).
- Flow rate in US gal/min = Fluid Density X Pump Capacity X rpm
- Power in hp = US gal/min X (lbf/in³)/1714
Multi-pack Gear pump filling machine
- Inline Filling System is designed for high viscosity liquid filling
- at speeds ranging from 2000 – 12,000 bottles per hour.
- A variety of models are available to meet your application requirements.
- Modular design.
- Viscosity up to 5000cps.
- Gear pump Stainless steel SS316L construction.
- Filling volume range: 50 – 1000 ml
- Fast change over, lubrication free and easy machine cleaning.
- Silicone tube FDA 1772600.
- 50 Filling job recipe system.
- No fill will occur without bottle in position.
- 100% Made in India
- Meets cGMP , Pic/s GMP & GAMP5 requirements
- Technical Data:
|Gear pump SUS316L||2 head to 24 head|
|Shot off Nozzle SUS316L||2 head to 24 head|
|Range of filling volume||50-1000ml|
|Machine work high (Conveyor)||900-950mm.|
|Compressed air||NL200/min. at 5bar|
|Power source||AC220V,50/60Hz, single phase|
|Machine Weight||Approx. 1000Kgs|